Here is an example on how to export a card project to a .PDF file:
- Launch Hallmark Card Studio 2009.
- Click on Birthdays.
- Select and open the first card project.
- Go to the File menu.
- Select the ExportAs PDF option.
- Click the Export button on the "Export to PDF" dialog box.
- On the Save As dialog box, browse to the folder you wish to save the file.
- Type in a name you want to save the project as in the "File name:" field.
- Click the Save button.
At this point, you .PDF file has been saved. You can take a copy of this .PDF file to your print shop for printing.
Note: The DPI drop-down list specifies the level of detail for the .PDF file. The higher the DPI selected equals a higher quality to the .PDF file. This will also increase the size of the file being saved and may take longer to save. If you have Adobe Reader installed and wish to immediately view the .PDF file, place a check mark next to the "View PDF on finish.." option.