Most people are unaware, that beside the normal browser cookies, new types of super cookies have emerged. Among these, web bug cookies have the only purpose to track you while browsing the internet and create a profile of your interests and habits.
MAXA Cookie Manager lists new generation cookies like Flash and Silverlight cookies together with conventional cookies of all major browsers and recognizes web bugs among them. The white and black lists allow to automatically manage the cookies. Often you do not want any traffic to some sites placing cookies, mainly advertising sites. MAXA Cookie Manager provides you with the possibility to block any traffic to these sites.
Cookies you want to keep, can be organized in the white list and won't be deleted, so that you stay logged in on websites you like to use.
Browsing history and cache can be automatically deleted, erasing any leftovers of evercookies and ETAG Cookies.
Download MAXA Cookie Manager now, keeping the useful cookies for productivity while deleting the bad ones to protect your privacy!
- List all cookies that are on your machine
Show type, website, size, date of creation and modification, expiration date. Filter, evaluate and sort. Overview of total number of stored, new and deleted Cookies.
- Display the content in human readable form
Look at what the website stores on your computer.
- Manage Standard Browser Cookies
Standard http-Cookies of all the major browsers are supported (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Opera, Safari, Google Chrome, K-Melon, Flock and derivates).
- Manage Special Browser Cookies
Firefox DOM Storage and Internet Explorer UserData Storage.
- Manage Browser-Independent Cookies
Flash-Cookies and Silverlight Isolated Storage.
These are especially a risk to privacy as they are shared among all browsers and are not deleted together with standard browser cookies.
- Evaluate the possible threats to your personal information and security
Rate cookies in red, yellow or green according to their threat. Recognize web bugs.
- Black list: Permanently disable and automatically delete cookies
Choose websites or cookie types you do not want at all. Cookie specific blocking or total blocking. Prevents recurrent cookies.
- White list: Permanently protect cookies Keep the cookies you want to or need to keep
Stay logged in on your favourite sites while still keeping your privacy.
- Deletion of History and Cache
Of all supported browsers and plug-ins. Protects from history stealing, ETAG and evercookies.
- Online Reference-database
Contains on average information about over 200,000 sites that may place suspicious or fraudulent cookies. Is updated half-hourly and interactive – users can submit their own opinions and experiences about a cookie’s server.
- Configuration Wizard
Checks all installed browsers for correct cookie configuration.
Pre fills the white list with sites you trust and want to use.
- Export cookies to HTML
Create a list of cookies on your system that can be sent or archived.
- Local Cookie Search
Searches for strings in the content of your cookie.
- One of the few applications out there that can effectively delete evercookies.
- Protect your privacy by blocking cookies that gather too much personal information.
- Blacklist entire domains to immediately block cookies from websites.
- Maintain a list of approved cookies to keep the ones that you want and need.
- Detect and remove "web bugs" designed to track your whereabouts on the internet.
- Operating system:
Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista (32 bits), Windows Vista (64 bits), Windows 7 (32 Bits), Windows 7 (64 Bits)