AnyBizSoft PDF Converter for Mac
Convert PDF to Word, Excel, PPT, EPUB, TEXT, HTML on Mac
A 6-in-1 MAC PDF converter that converts PDF files to Word, Excel, PowerPoint, EPUB eBooks, Text and HTML. Mac users can edit, reuse, display or view PDF contents after converting.
- Convert PDF to Office formats, EPUB, HTML and Text on Mac;
- Support encrypted PDF files conversion on Mac;
- 2 Conversion Modes: Batch and partial conversion modes;
- Offer advanced options to customize the output file.
Why Use AnyBizSoft PDF Converter for Mac
Edit, reuse and share PDF contents on Mac
PDF Converter for Mac enables Mac users to convert PDF files to Microsoft Office formats on Mac OS X. So it is easy to edit and reuse PDF contents in Microsoft Word, or edit and re-organize PDF tables in Microsoft Excel, or make a dynamic PowerPoint presentation from a PDF file for sharing after converting PDF to the formats you need.
Enjoy your reading on eBook readers
PDF Converter for Mac also can convert eBooks from PDF to EPUB (eBook format which is designed for reflowable content, meaning that the text display can be optimized for the particular display device), and the text, images and formatting are well preserved after conversion. So eBook lovers can enjoy the fantastic reading experience of eBooks on iPad, iPhone and iPod Touch (iOS 4+) with iBooks, or other eBook readers after conversion from PDF to EPUB.
Make web-ready HTML pages from PDF files in seconds
PDF Converter for Mac also gives Mac users the ability to make web-ready HTML pages from PDF files. Just with several clicks, Mac users can easily convert PDF files to web-ready HTML pages. So even without knowing the HTML code, everyone can share the info on the web without any problem.
Convert PDF to Ms Office formats, EPUB, Text and HTML on Mac
- PDF Converter for Mac is a powerful 6-in-1 PDF conversion tool for Mac OS X users, which can convert PDF files to fully-formatted and editable Microsoft Office formats, and popular EPUB eBooks, web-ready HTML pages and Text documents efficiently.
- Standalone program, no need of Adobe Reader or Acrobat.
Convert encrypted PDF files
- If the PDF file is protected with owner password (password is set by the owner to protect the PDF file from copying and editing), PDF Converter for Mac able to convert it directly without asking for the password.
- If the PDF file is protected with user password (password is set by the owner to protect the PDF file from opening, and it’s also called open password), PDF Converter for Mac requires users to enter the right password for conversion. Without the password, this user password protected PDF file will be ignored during the conversion process.
Batch and Partial conversion modes
- Batch conversion mode allows Mac users to import up to 50 PDF files to the panel for conversion each time. This conversion mode would highly improve the efficiency when Mac users need to convert multiple PDF files to different formats;
- Partial conversion mode allows Mac users to flexibly convert selected pages from the large PDF file, by customizing the specific pages or page ranges. This conversion mode would save a lot of time when Mac users just want to extract some special pages from a large PDF file for conversion.
Easy to use
- The interface of PDF Converter for Mac is extremely simple. Mac users can easily convert PDF to different formats as easy as 1-2-3;
- PDF Converter for Mac supports drag-and-drop operation. Mac users can easily add or remove PDF files in and out of the panel, or change the conversion order for the imported PDF files by dragging and dropping.
- Operating system:
Mac Mac 0S X
- Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 or later
- CPU: Intel (32bit) 512MHz
- Hard Disk: 100M and above
Support Information for:
AnyBizSoft PDF Converter (Wondershare software company)
We want to help! Here's how to get your problem solved:
You can search for tutorials,
reviews, news, questions and conversations!
You are very likely to find what you are looking for by using
the powerful search engine.
Didn't find your answer yet? No worries.
a question, the community and our experts will answer as quickly as they can.
Make sure to
formulate a detailed
question, you'll save time.